"Macro" authentication is a useful test for recorded/playback of login macros. Since this form requires multiple steps of form interaction, it is a step above the "simple form" auth.
- Works great with multi-step authentication
- Resistant to site changes
- Works with Cross-Site Request Forgery (XSRF) tokens
- Sensitive to field ID, name, or XPATH position within the HTML document
- Requires recording effort
How to log in:
Then, in the drop down, select "Please Log Me In"
Check the box by "I love form manipulation"